Society & Activities
Business Economics Society : “Invoke”
The Department of Business Economics continues to be highly successful in providing an holistic development and diverse experience to its students. To this end, the Department organised guest lectures by various academicians and corporate professionals as an effort to enlighten its students about various global affairs. Under the aegis of the Business Economics Society, the Department also provided platform for imparting professional, leadership, and communication skills which contributed effectively in the overall personality development of the students. Details of activities organised in 2017-2018 are as follows:
- Ms. Sangeeta Madan (New Delhi Institute of Management) on the topic “How to crack GD & PI?” on 24 October 2017.
- Mr. Dhishanshu (ICICI Direct) on “How to analyze the stock market?” along with stock mind on 10 January 2018.
- Mr. Gaurav Gupta (Endeavour Career) on the topic “Career Options after Graduation” on 23 January 2018.
- Mr. Gaurav Gupta (Endeavour Career) on the topic “Think without Ink: Vedic Maths” on 5 February 2018.
- Ms. Sonia Dhir (Eminent Imperial Society) on “Cryptocurrencies” on 26 February 2018.
- The Department also organised its Annual festival “INVOKE” 2018 on 23 March 2018 on the theme “Ease of Doing Business in India” and the Annual Alumni Meet “Imprints” on 24 March 2018.