Dr. Ravindra Kumar Vasistha conducted a workshop on Indian Epigraphy and Manuscriptology at Jain Vishwabharati (Deemed University) at Ladnun, Rajasthan, June 2015.
He also delivered lectures in Refresher Course at:
- Department of Sanskrit University of Delhi on Chronology, 4-3-2016.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Delhi on Indian Epigraphy, 16-2-2015.
- Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan Delhi on Indian Epigraphy, October 2015.
He also published paper titled Origin and Development of the Brahmi Script in an international Jain publication, September 2016
He also presented a paper titled Language of Inscription at an International Sanskrit Conference at Bangkok, Thailand, June 2015.
- Edited “Manusmrati”(Translated by G. Buhlar) Published by Parimal Publication, Delhi, 2015, ISBN: 978-81-7110-527-4.
- He also presented a paper on Upanishado Me Samvad Ek Shikshan Paddhati ke Rup Me at a National Seminar in Hindu College, 22-23 April 2015.
Alok Kumar Jha (B.A (H) VI sem) and Sagar Pokhariyal (M.A. (F)) prominently participated in various competitions held at St. Stephens College, Hansraj College, Indraprastha College, Hindu College and Rajdhani College along with first and second prizes from the colleges.
Alok Kumar Jha also won five prizes in the competitions organized by Delhi Sanskrit Academy, New Delhi. Sagar Pokhariyal a M.A. student got first prize in Mandakini Shodha Parishada, organized by Gurukul Gautma nagar Delhi.